|The Man in the Woods|
|Season 1, Episode 22|
|Air date||May 8, 2012|
|Written by||Ed Redlich & John Bellucci|
|Directed by||John Coles|
On the trail of her sister’s murderer, Carrie returns to Syracuse, where the killer may have struck again.
- Poppy Montgomery as Det. Carrie Wells
- Dylan Walsh as Det. Al Burns
- Michael Gaston as Det. Mike Costello
- Kevin Rankin as Det. Roe Saunders
- Daya Vaidya as Det. Nina Inara
- Jane Curtin as Dr. Joanne Webster
- Britt Lower as Tanya Sitkowsky
- Elias Koteas as Sam Rhodes
- Matt Servitto as Deputy Chief Dan Marston
- Stephen Lee Anderson as Will Hartley
- Tracy Sallows as Karen Sadler
- Justin Adams as Young Sam Rhodes
- J. Tucker Smith as David
- Beatrice Miller as Katrina Sadler
- Tina Benko as Lois
- Scott Barrow as Kitchen Worker
- Olivia Flynn as Young Carrie
- Haley Murphy as Rachel Wells
- Second part of the first ever two-part episode on the series.
- CBS cancelled the show just over 5 five days after its airing. However, the series was picked up for a second season by the same network on June 29, 2012. The series will return in the summer of 2013 with an order of 13 episodes.
- TNT and Lifetime have expressed interest in picking up the series. However, CBS already renewed the series on June of the same year.